Friday, December 11, 2009

Moses the Holy Cow

If you haven’t heard, this week a Connecticut dairy farmer named Brad Davis found one of his newborn calves had a cross in the middle of his forehead. This someone caused a media blitz about “Moses-the Holy Cow.”
If you happened to have seen a picture of Moses, you’ll notice that it’s not even that a good cross. I mean, if it were a tattoo on my shoulder, I’d be kicking the shit out of the tattoo artist.
I’m always amazed that people claim to see things that are there, but only kind of, and then actually call the news media to come look at it. Then when them media gets out there, instead of saying, “That shit doesn’t look like a cross,” they actually air the story. “Well we’re already here,” the reporter says, “might as well get some footage of this piece of French toast that looks like Jesus.”
What I want to know is, would anyone drive out to film that same piece of image-burned French toast if the person calling said, “Quick! You gotta get out here. I’ve got a picture of the Zig Zag Man burned into my bread.”?

Here's a link if you need more,
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/34352408/ns/today-today_pets_and_animals/

No comments:

Post a Comment